Thursday, December 31, 2009

Digital Slr Comparison Questions About Slr Digital Cameras?

Questions about slr digital cameras? - digital slr comparison

I'm trying to get into a good school for communication, and found the school that I really want to go. The problem is that they expect a DSLR for a course of eight weeks.

I'm online and compare prices, and discovered that not everything I can get is under $ 500! I use only eight weeks! I am not a photographer, and I feel terrible to photograph me. Yes, I have a digital SLR camera, and it is not ... but I must be a for this class. So I have some questions:

First of all, and I know it sounds like they are trying to "cheat my way, but I am not. Can we really say whether I use a digital SLR camera, rather than a point and shoot with retractable lens and if so what is the difference in megapixels, how can you say? "If you can not tell anyone there is good advice for a similar comparison?

And if not) (the last issue, everyone knows a decent site, which has lost less expensive than the camera? What do I get I'msAbdomen, and can not go back (do not know how to sell things online ... and have no time to try to resolve it ... if I can not find a buyer in the document, which I blocked).

Yes, I know I am stubborn and I will be accused of being cheap, but fact is that as important as my education (a school of high rank) is to keep food in the stomach My daughter, a roof over the head, and heat in our house is the ultimate goal here. And I have a lot of dental care that this year to die because I'm here. I can not spend so much money.

Yes, I know I may sound bitter ... I think I am. Fed with the fact that even the "Christian" schools as you are acting dirt, when you put your child's needs above their economic benefits. : (

1 comment:

Jess said...

Do not have a loan? Most people do not invest in things that require little time, that cost him a lot. I'm surprised he supports the use of a conventional SLR camera and film to start. Chances are that you say they have no control and the quality of a digital SLR point and click camera, only very little manual configuration and use! I can only recommend that you speak to the administrator of course alternatives, you are certainly not the only one who can not afford to tell a digital SLR camera for a course of 8 weeks, to announce that our teachers do not sub-£ 1000 U.S. dollars in investments because of the terrible white balance, etc., so it is abit much to please you!

Post a Comment