Thursday, January 14, 2010

Buying Gold In Canada Is There A Way To Avoid Getting Your Account Banned Whilst Buying Gold Outside Gaia Online?

Is there a way to avoid getting your account banned whilst buying gold outside Gaia online? - buying gold in canada

I wonder, if possible, for example, by creating an account on another computer, or purchase this account, and then an expensive product and deliver quickly to my account and then sell them in my original equipment.

There must a way that the absence of evidence to ban you?

5 comments:

CherryPi... said...

I would like to purchase an item, but may or must be transferred between accounts 3-4 mule Before your account. In this way, the mule or two would prohibit, but it is doubtful that their principal will be deported.

MarXin said...

there is a way, but iron that is locked to your account. GaiaOnline has more opportunities to detect and trap gold hacks.

Just do not be deceived, it may be tempting, but do not be fooled, I know that need hard, the items you want, but you patience. Good luck.

Phillip M said...

Trust me, I am very rich, "and I found him in 43 things and believe it or not reallly work I have with my ass and my 50K in the same 3 hours she was sweet Anyway heres the link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ybJXJDbTJzH6MJpZnzJjCg_3d_3d

Tombo said...

Try me. However, buying into a source of confidence, as if he cut an account and you get banned. If you have a good explanation, do not risk your partner.

Sir. Jaketh N said...

Ahh man its too risky, I have tried long ago, gold, and said: I have this kind was stolen because someone has hacked to get the gold.

I may be placed in contact with him.

Post a Comment