Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls In Hanging Wedgies Guys!!... Help Here, Girls Free To Answer As Well !!!?

Guys!!... help here, girls free to answer as well !!!? - girls in hanging wedgies

boxerbreifs do u prefer, boxers or Going Commando?
In the 17th and into a small drama, see boxer briefs wedgie Others seem to be irrational and movemet limitation of the Uruguay Round, which I did not, the boxers began to rise and others somewhat narrower sense, and give freebalin seems a little strange, because I sisters in the house have my package and exposed evidnet push the penis through the pants of the formation of a fold of developers, regardless of the size of the pants.

For some reason I just do not understand, they can

So what u guys recommend.?

15 comments:

rjakjr said...

Boxer ... There are some that add one or close button ... If you feel boxer briefs without restricting movement.

rjakjr said...

Boxer ... There are some that add one or close button ... If you feel boxer briefs without restricting movement.

sassie_t... said...

from a female perspective boxers and boxer briefs are great. You know, you can also only good reviews, old-fashioned.

BLOODHOU... said...

wow, if it's a hard life, then it is difficult for you .. and allows the kind of underwear you wear to understand, has nothing to do with masturbation ...

li li said...

(I prefer boxers but I'm a girl, and that is what I have) seen in children.
I can say from experience what was the best thing for you because I am not a child, I went with what you prefer.

li li said...

(I prefer boxers but I'm a girl, and that is what I have) seen in children.
I can say from experience what was the best thing for you because I am not a child, I went with what you prefer.

dmac9836 said...

Boxers all the way

 said...

Hahha! You're a good man, think of the welfare of their sisters.

How about a strap thigh?

doctor feelgood said...

Just go with what feels best. As for your sisters, I think, probably have discovered that there is something below the belt. Do not worry about it until you take the straw!

david said...

Rates of boxer briefs, these are the best ...

KAyla B said...

personally from a perspective that girls prefer to see the guys wearing shorts

avanging bride said...

I recommend the appointment when my husband says: It takes longer for him to have an erection. Boxer put a bunch. Hope that helps

fat bob said...

Go command, and the abdomen.

james s said...

Boxers use so strict that only blocks or bars

kimmys said...

Use a banana hammock

Post a Comment