Friday, January 29, 2010

Funny Cpr Viedo Comcast And T-mobile Commercials Are Funny As Hell.?

Comcast and T-mobile commercials are funny as hell.? - funny cpr viedo

I know I'm the only one to have these ads funny. I like the T-Mobile, when Uncle Askes your best friend, what makes your child in his first five and the man tries to explain when the phone rings, Secret Love Song begins ... lol. I like the Comcast commercial where the woman said that the turtles you will increase your laptop a bit more to get an Internet signal and the male turtle turns around and says .. You just shoot, shoot really well. And another commercial that I like Comcast is another commercial where a man is a Buck CPR ... The goal is to put a lot of money. What is one of the funniest commercials that you've seen?

2 comments:

celeste_... said...

I like Comcast turtles. I like pushing very well, and I also like the one, where the turtle guy in the restaurant and the waiter is standing before him, waiting to be decided, and the turtle said: "I have to start again. It is so stupid but it makes me laugh.

Comcast The other I like is when they give little kids and adults who work in an office have attracted, and the child on the head of another child's difficulties, calling in sick. Overall, reminds me of "Office Space".

I like Taco Bell ads lion too.

Of course, I see a great deal too much television.

Icy Blue said...

one shown during the Super Bowl

Post a Comment