Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pearl Izumi Streak What Size Would I Wear In Pearl Izumi Cycling Shorts?

What size would I wear in Pearl Izumi Cycling Shorts? - pearl izumi streak

Hello everyone, I try to get some cycling shorts, Pearl Izumi, but I have never been tested. What I shorts, if you usually wear a 28 in women's jeans? Thank you! I would say that normally used / m in training clothes, but it is highly variable.

If anyone knows from experience that it would be useful! Thank you again!

1 comment:

dougneb said...

You want to wear a medium (M).

Depending on the size information on the website of intellectual property, XS = 24 S = 25-27 m = 27-29, L = XL = 29,5-31,5 and 32,5-34,5. My wife has about the same size jeans and shorts medium size in the IP and he said that a lot of adjustment. It would be better to reach a local bike shop and try it yourself, it may be that most closely or loosely, because everyone is a little different shape.

I have several pair of shorts PI, some small, some average, some large. Depending on the size of the table should be small. Most of my shorts are a small, but as will fit you better in a few short styles and the biggest adjustment for PI-tri shorts.

Good luck and Happy Trails!

Post a Comment