Thursday, February 18, 2010

Code Generator Wow Tcg How Can I Get A WoW Activation Code Even Though I Already Have The Full Game?

How can I get a WoW Activation Code even though I already have the full game? - code generator wow tcg

So here is how it happened, I gave WoW, but returned when my friend in real life for me, I made a new character scatch. I have the complete set of WoW, but I need an activation key for 3 months to my account to add .... How do I get a new key? There are a number generator that I (could not I use Google)? Can I use elses code already? Does anyone happen to have a more than I do? Please and thank you

3 comments:

upxfromx... said...

To create a new account, then you need a new CD-Key. There's really nothing around him. Each CD-Key can be used only once, so it will not be able to use a different code.

George S said...

I'll give you 6200 gold and a height 89 runescape account for WoW game card. Write me at yodon89@aol.com If you are interested. Note: The first come, first served basis, so please write me soon.



thank you (;

Kai C said...

Target or Best Buy should have them.

almost every business as the
Even the cards prior to the site

Post a Comment