Sunday, February 7, 2010

How You Say Appey Birthday In Arabic Should I Save My Reciepts From Payments On My Medical Bills?

Should I save my reciepts from payments on my medical bills? - how you say appey birthday in arabic

Are they tax deductible? I have a bill for a hospital Appey and my portion after insurance is $ 1360th I also paid by the physician, the surgery and paid after the insurance paid its part, has 105 U.S. dollars. CT is also another bill for about $ 27.00.
Can I claim this on my taxes next year? How can I do? Is it to save canceled checks or invoices, or what?

4 comments:

Insurance Made Easy.biz said...

To keep the medical expenses deduction on your tax return Employment paper. You must also provide a 1040 long.
This is the most important rule: You can deduct medical expenses if you have a program, through retention of parts. And only when it makes sense to break the accumulated deductions will be your standard deduction allowed: $ 4,400 for a single person, $ 7350 for couples with a joint statement, etc. beyond, so save everything and next year may be with your tax advisor to help solve this problem.

alwaysgo... said...

Yes! It may be necessary for tax reasons.

Belen said...

Keep your receipts. You never know when you need them.

zippythe... said...

Co-payments and coinsurance is generally not tax deductible or premium, if not self-employed. Expecatation There is a certain amount of pocket money.

Post a Comment