Friday, February 19, 2010

Hair On Niples I Feel Horrible. What Should I Do? ?

I feel horrible. What should I do? ? - hair on niples

As you probably know, I love my dog and wouldnt do anything to harm him. It's a long story, but I'll try to make it as short as possible.

My dog is used to get drenched in his friend, but he came home with ticks every time he went. We have decided, therefore, an animal offenders cupboard next to the house to bathe call, I was wrong. If the attacker back with my dog, I was surprised. It went well! Perfect hair, smelled incredible and was very clean. But in the course of the day, he scratched at the same point again and again, when checking to DECD. He had cuts and scratches EVERYWHERE! Contas 8 striped rind and 1 in one of her nipples. It was from a knife to shave. (she shaved her private party in your area to keep clean, etc.)What can I do to cut my dog, of course, inconvenient. The vets are closed. I can not call. And my mother has a new cell and forgot to add my number of veterinarians on their phone book.

So the question is: What can I put in the cups? Can I Neosporin? Alcohol? And submitted my question, when I call the perpetrators to a complaint, what can I say?

If this helps, it is a male Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He turns 2 in April.

Oh, and if you tell me: IDK! or TAK HYM cousin Lyke NNNNNNNOW DUH !!!!!! Please do not do you respond when you say what I have written above.

No rude comments!

Have a nice day, Happy New Year! See you in 2009!

3 comments:

insaneee... said...

Clean the wound with hydrogen peroxide in the present.

If you bacitracin in the house, I have it on my dog and antibiotic ointment is safe.

BB said...

I bought a cream Elephant Pharmacy Section of the company that can cut, etc., because I was worried when my dog licks things that you are mistaken. Injury means Herbal Salve. If you call the show, which in any case, what you should not say in your question. If caused cuts, which is pretty bad.

Acacia said...

You can Neosporin. Neosporin will not hurt your dog. But clean first with hydrogen peroxide.

Post a Comment